Accounts for sale question??

I have two accounts that I am selling and this is the email that I sent out to the folks that are interested. What do you think about the machines and the price I set??

The two accounts are multitenant office buildings. The 4 story building has a Vendo 8 select (single price) with a Rowe 4900 snack machine. The 3 story has a Dixie 6 select (multi price) with a snack mart 4 wide. Both locations are owned and operated by the same property management. Combined they bring in 250-300 a week with a 5% commission payed out monthly which is nothing. I am asking 6k obo for both accounts with contracts up and running. The two building are within 5 miles from each other.

Oh yeah, I've always wanted to have a vending business in Fl B)

My bid is $1.00 higher than your best offer. LOL ;D

On a more serious note, do you have manuals to go with machines? If you do add that in. How long on location and how much time remaining on contract and is it transferable might also help.

my .02

Thanks for the replies. But do you think this is a far price? Looks like I am going to get it just want to make sure I am not to low? Also dose anybody have an example of the paperwork that they used for the sale of there equipment/account?

• 2 months later...