Very Green

bacho

Hello, my name is Craig. I'm from the heart of Dixie. I've been reading and reading and reading....:shock:

I'm very green at this business, having no machines in the garage or location. I'm seriously thinking of getting my feet wet, though. My wife and I run an animal rescue and need that extra income to support the needs of these abandoned sweethearts. After reading about locating the machines, we thought it would be a great way to advertise our organization plus earn funds for the animals. My sales pitch would be exclusively for all procedes going to the organization.

This a great forum! Looking forward to posting some well needed questions with constructive insight on the business. I'm not the type to just jump into the frying pan. I like to weigh out the pros and cons first, if you know what I mean.

Welcome aboard bacho!  I am very new at this also.  This is a great site to learn and ask questions without feeling stupid or embarrassed.  I ask questions all the time! Posted Image 

Hello, my name is Craig. I'm from the heart of Dixie. I've been reading and reading and reading....:shock:

I'm very green at this business, having no machines in the garage or location. I'm seriously thinking of getting my feet wet, though. My wife and I run an animal rescue and need that extra income to support the needs of these abandoned sweethearts. After reading about locating the machines, we thought it would be a great way to advertise our organization plus earn funds for the animals. My sales pitch would be exclusively for all procedes going to the organization.

This a great forum! Looking forward to posting some well needed questions with constructive insight on the business. I'm not the type to just jump into the frying pan. I like to weigh out the pros and cons first, if you know what I mean.

It's more like jumping into the gigantic pool of $100 dollar bills, than a frying pan. :P  Craig, welcome!  Most people are pretty friendly here, just watch out for Caserri, he's a real pisser.  :shock:

-Lucero