Your new Montana friend

mtsoccer4

Hey guys! Got started about 2 weeks ago when I put a Vendstar 3000 in my dad's bar. I then thought about his friends' bars. Now i have 2 U-turns located. Bought some others...now I have 2 4-selection U-turns, 1 8 selection, a Vendesign machine, a Seaga triple vend, and even Seaga snack and soda machines, all without locations. 7 machines need locating, but this smorgasbord of a lineup has potential.

Thinking about pitching it as a charity to my local high school, of which I am a proud alumnus...15% to the charity? more? less? I'm only in the machines for an average of $60, but I'm still in it to make some extra cash to build a bigger business with.

Ideas on placement? Direction, etc?

Big Sky Country.  Welcome to the board.  I think the majority of people in the bulk line like to get into restaurants and lunch break rooms.  Wherever you stick them try and find places with lots of traffic.

Go slow and read,read,read. Your money will be made when you buy.  How economical you buy machines and product. And of course your locations.

Good luck

Hillbilly

Thanks guys. I appreciate the comments and advice. I'm going on a locating spree Thursday and Friday, just hitting up locations for placement until they're all placed. I'm thinking 15% is a good number for a donation. Doesn't matter how many NOs I get, I'm gonna keep going until they're in location. These machines don't make squat just sitting in the basement, and the only way they're going to pay themselves off (before we even THINK about making money!) is to get them PLACED. I'll update on the progress, and I hope to contribute to the forum in the future.