Locator Warning

Poplady1

Many of you know I would not knock a fellow locating company easily.  But I want to be sure all of you are aware of this company.

Sun Vending

4215 N 16th St Ste 2

Phoenix, AZ 85016

602-200-0570

A man by the name of Bruce runs this place and he is not to be trusted.  He will sell you a nice location, have you set it up and wait a few months to recontact them.  If they have any issues with your service rather then give you a heads up he will resell the location to another vendor to get you kicked out.

Also he will get you a good spot and then ask you for a large deposit to continue getting you spots.  Once he has your money he no longer contacts you.  He has taken $1000's of dollars from clients in California but he works Nationwide.

If you are having trouble getting a refund or any other issues please take a moment to report them to the Attorney General's office in Ariz.

Poplady1

I just wanted to warn folks about a truly awful vending company that takes money in the thousands from vendors then disappears and ignores the issue.

I think Rob and Eddie do a good job of addressing complaints...I don't see them taking anyones money and running. And no matter how good you are in locating, there are always compliants.

We are part of this forum community.  Speaking for Rob and Eddie and Pam (I think she is active in the locating world these days)...if it only took work on their part to produce these locations you would all be flooded with accounts. Because these folks work hard... It takes more than work, it takes team work between the locator and the vendor, yep you have to be involved in getting the accounts.  You have to show up, be nice and put in a decent machine and then you need to service it. Here is a secret in vending, no one knows how good an account will be until you put a machine on site be it a full size vendor or a bulk unit.  Its a crap shoot and no one knows... plus you have to pay a fair fee to the locator.  If you pay cheap you will get cheap.  If you get a $150 drink location you should expect $10 a week, anything more would be gravy. If you pay $150 and expect $50 a week you will always be mad at your locator.  If you are putting out 3rd party vendors, not paying for equipment and you expect to find good locations for $150, you will always be made at your locator. 

I am always amazed when I have the opportunity to work with established large vending companies.  They know it is a two way street when it comes to getting good accounts.  Each of us have our roles to play working together to give that account a good impression.  The larger the vendor the more willing they are to put together sample baskets, a good product list, a flyer and offer gift cards etc. And they don't blink when it comes to paying my fee, they consider us as part of the company.  Greg at Rainbow Vending invited me to attend the award ceremony to be part of the Rainbow team when he accepted the Vendor of the year award at NAMA. I was pleasantly surprised but I realized we had gotten Rainbow some pretty large accounts last year  Greg received that award because of the way he treats people and apprecaites their work.  I need to taske a lesson from him too.

So if you send money and it is taking too long, ask for a refund. If you are willing to wait for the spot, then wait. But these locators have been part of this forum for awhile now, lets respect their work and try to understand how hard it is as they work on your behalf. If you want to be helpful report those new companies out there that are taking money and never being responsible for it.

And Steve, why don't we put some effort in updating that locator list.

My two cents...