Howdy VENDiscuss!

jpitty

Hey everyone,

So I've been creeping around the forums for about a week or so now but haven't really gotten around to posting.

I'm fairly new to this whole vending business, and was actually quite shocked to realize how booming it really is.

Since I haven't posted before, I figured this area seemed like a nice home for my first post. I'll be asking a bunch

of questions now around the site so be prepared for that. I want to learn as much as I can and it's quite

overwhelming at first with all the lingo and singles, doubles, trips, bulk, etc, but I figure I can get a good grasp of

the whole business within a week or two.

So I'll leave you be now that you can get on with the spill of welcoming me to the site and of course how awesome

I am.

Let the good times roll,  :-*

jpitty

Welcome to the board bro!  how has the locating been going so far?maybe you'll be our next big locator?? ;D

I've been actually helping out Kelly. Although I just started Monday, I already feel like this is a great experience for me, and it also builds on social skills as well. Kelly's probably the guy I like most on here for some reason, I think it's because great minds think alike, or maybe it's alike minds think great.