vendo v480

gundog

coinco 9302 gx changer.  coinco mag50b dollar acceptor.

first problem will only take dollar bills one direction face up.  cleaned the eyes but still wont take it face up the other direction.

second problem is it is saying correct change even though it has change in it and i have seen it give 4 quarters back for a dollar not used.

third is i have 3 columns that are saying sold out.  i checked the switches and even swapped a few but the column still reads sold out???

any help would be appreciated.  also i have a little bit older changer and acceptor -it is single price only i believe-it has the 8 flat one round plug.  could i just swap out changers and dba??  not sure but i guess thechanger that is currently in use is multi price even though all selections are the same.

Your old changer is a single price and the GX is MDB and they are not interchangable. Your use correct change circuit is usually controlled by the nickel tube. If your correct change light is on and your vend price is over a dollar it can take a bill but the rest of your purchase must be made with coin. The quarter tube controls the coins only circuit. You obviously have enough quarters to acccept the bills that's why it paid them out in change. So check your nickel tube. It could be low or have a bad sensor. As far as the sold out. This should reset when the door switch is activated. If not check that switch. Onve reset you should be able to get one failed attempt at a vend even if there is something jammed. The validator takinh bills one way would be the mag head or a tuning issue.

Thanks Technivend.  I am going to have to call service to come out.  The tubes are full.  I called coinco and vendo and checked settings but something isnt working right.  I was able to get 2 of the 3 selections to reset but one still showing sold out.