my first northwestern machine!!

antoniocinisi

Is there a couple of sized globes for the Series 60? The globe that I have for my two machines is a large capacity globe. ( at least it seems big to me )  Is there a smaller capacity on?

I want to ask this again for someone to answer please:  are there two sizes of globes for the NW Series 60 ?  A smaller one and a larger one? I have the large one it seems.  For Dentyne, its way too big. This is what I have:  Is there one smaller than the one in the photo?

Thanks for the feedback Smiley!  I appreciate it.  I am going to price the 60 series then today and see how much they want for one or 10 of them without a candy wheel.  I hope its reasonable.

I called NW and priced a couple of machines. The Super 60 w/ cash and dash is $79.95.  Without cash and dash is $71. The smaller globe series 60 is actually a $1.50 more because of the extra part to hold the globe. If I buy 20 at a clip, the price goes down to about $67 each without cash and dash.

So I ordered 1 Series 60 with that smaller globe and without cash and dash. I will put the DI wheel in it with the NW riser and see if I like the set up. I am curious how easy it is to take quarters out of that set up. So if I go with it for Certs and DI, it's gonna cost between $165 and $180 for a stand and 2 Series 60 machines. There is no getting around paying more for a quality machine.

I spent about 2 hours with the 1.1 capsules and the DI for the blue A&A machines.  I guess I capped enough for 2-3 machines while watching TV.  I just do not see myself capping DI like this for 50 DI machines. It can make sense though as Steve from Superpro pointed out to have some of those on hand for the locations that may be very picky about cleanliness etc.  It is a very neat and clean looking vend........for sure.

It's a coin tray that catches the quarters and is easily accessible by lifting the base up a little. There is a part of the back part of the base that will hold the machine there for you as you reach down and under to pull out the coin tray.  Makes things easier for sure IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

The super 83 is a single piece machine. The 80 is superior in that you can give it 4 plexi sides which help sales and it operates more smoothly. Also if you ever need to change the front plexi it's a pain with the 83. Sometimes the fit  of the front piece on the 83 gets so snug it's tough to even change the product.

Sometimes it's helpful to have clear backs if the machines are visible from the back. And you could put the 83's in the middle and the 80's at the ends for just clear sides. This is a minor point though. My main point is the 80 is a better working machine.