To post notification or not to post?

Hi gang,

I should be getting my bill acceptor tomorrow (Saturday) for my outdoor machine.  And when I install it, I will be raising my price on vends.

Should I post a notice on the machine letting the regulars know about the price change and a DBA going in?  Or just leave it and let them find out for themselves?

Thanks

Notify your contact of the location only. He is the one that will decide if you stay or leave. Other then that any notice draws attention to the price increase. If you want to post a notice post one that says "NOW ACCEPTING DOLLAR BILLS" and leave it at that.

The big question is......what is your new vend price going to be??

Other then that any notice draws attention to the price increase.

Even though I feel like I should.  Are you saying "As a vendor, I shouldn't have to explain myself to my regular customers?" 

Not at all. In this case I wouldn't though. There will be a time that you are forced to raise your prices due to you costs rising. At that point it is good business to warn your contact and the post a "due to increasing costs we are force to raise our prices" notice.

The big question is......what is your new vend price going to be??

I am at 50 cents.  You guys are wanting 75...  I am going in the middle and rounding up!  If the acceptor comes in today like it should,  Prices will be 65cents.

Will NinnJinn Vending Services expand?  Or will they fail?  Stay tuned to the "Members Plus Section" for details.