Crane 160 stupid question

Hey gang,

I have a crane 160 and it being my first snack machine i have what is probably a stupid question. I have a row of Hershey bars and customers are complaining that they won't vend and they all fall flat which I think might be causing it. Is there a certain way to adjust the dividers etc?

Fall flat? Not sure what you are talking about. The main problem with these slim candy bars is it dosent take much to shake loose the first one at the shelf which leaves a blank and people want buy.

Are you using a product pusher on the spiral?

The bar should fit snug but not tight in the row. If not adjust your spacers if you have spacers.

Assuming that you have them in a candy slot (~2.5"wide) you may need to get a higher count spiral that will make the slots smaller. A 15 ct spiral has a spacing of 1.41", you may need to go to a 20 ct (1.02") or 25 ct (.75")

Assuming that you have them in a candy slot (~2.5"wide) you may need to get a higher count spiral that will make the slots smaller. A 15 ct spiral has a spacing of 1.41", you may need to go to a 20 ct (1.02") or 25 ct (.75")

Yep, sounds like he needs to be using a different spirals. Even with the smallest spiral those style candy bars still fall through between the shelf and the spiral.  :angry: They can be a pain in the butt.....