Refurbing some super 60s

lurtsman

Ideas for best colors? They were an orangeish red. I have some that are a deep red that looks great, but these look like those cheap golpher desks in under-funded public schools. They are in reasonably good shape for most of the machines. Some places that paint is scratched enough that a refurb is mandatory, half of them could have GB poured in, locked, and placed on location. I'm considering several colors as options. Most of these will be going on racks. They have the silver/gold front. I'm debating some more radical color schemes. I enjoy doing something eye catching--but not stupid. I won't be mixing green and purple pieces with an orange lid. That would just be ugly.

Colors must be available at walmart or lowes. I'll try to get some pics up here when the refurb is under way. I've got several machines, this will be extremely time consuming.

I like the color combos hillbilly and some others have posted but I stick with red, I want all my machines to be interchangeable and if I have different colors I would end up with that green purple and yellow one you mentioned (i think those were the colors you mentioned) anyway if I ever get the time I am gonna paint one the NOS energy drink color scheme, I think it looks cool, but it wouldnt go out on a route just do it for kicks.