Product Lables

black panther

Looked at several sites that sell stickers or preferably static cling labels.

Questions I have for others is are there any Planters labels sold by anyone?  Looking for Planters Mixed Nuts labels.  Seen some generic Gourmet nuts labels but don't like the look.  Want more professional look and feed of Planters name and quality when I am using Planters and not just some off brand.

Other questions is looked at the Skittles, M&I, and Hot Tamales labels.  Not starting with everyone but will have some Skittles to start with.  Noticed that these labels on all sites I have seen state beeing "Fat Free".  When I looked at a Skittles bag in the store it wasn't fat free.  Do these labels came that way and are there other lables that would not show that?  Concerned with advertising fat free and not being so.

Thanks for tips and help

For the mixed nuts you could always buy a can of them from the store. Then empty them out and cut the container down the length. Next scan it into the computer and you can resize it and print as needed. I prefer to laninate the lables I print. You can also buy cling sheets for your printer. Office depot here carries them so you can order them online if you can't find them.

Thanks Beer980

Was planning on cutting the label off the can if didn't or don't find better solution.  I did not know Office Depot had cling sheets.  Will check into that.  Little work but would save me some money in the end.  Much appreciated.  Think it will still look good and not cheesy.

For the mixed nuts you could always buy a can of them from the store. Then empty them out and cut the container down the length. Next scan it into the computer and you can resize it and print as needed. I prefer to laninate the lables I print. You can also buy cling sheets for your printer. Office depot here carries them so you can order them online if you can't find them.

I didn't realize you could buy the cling sheets.  Thanks for the info Beer.

Here is an idea, question for Steve. How about a uploaded labels from users in the vending tool forum. You could start it with your PMM label that you had on your machines in one of your post. I would really like that one :)

I too like the idea of static cling labels, print it in mirror image then paint it white in large format and it can help by being a sunscreen. (sure hope I can get them local) The labels that I get from my supplier are about 4" long and a little plain jane for my taste.

Grumpy

Thats a great idea Grumpy. However I don't have a digitized version of those labels. They are the actual labels from the bags, just laminated.

I think Lucero has them digitized. If he wants to email me a good, clear file I can get it into the tools section for sure along with any other labels that anyone may have.

Along these same lines, I will take the opportunity to re-iterate once again. If anyone has anything they feel might be of value that they would like to share with the group in the tools section, let me know and I can put it up for you. We have already gotten some great spreadsheet tools, templates, and eBooks for the library as donations. I appreciate everyones help!

Steve

Thats a great idea Grumpy. However I don't have a digitized version of those labels. They are the actual labels from the bags, just laminated.

I think Lucero has them digitized. If he wants to email me a good, clear file I can get it into the tools section for sure along with any other labels that anyone may have.

Along these same lines, I will take the opportunity to re-iterate once again. If anyone has anything they feel might be of value that they would like to share with the group in the tools section, let me know and I can put it up for you. We have already gotten some great spreadsheet tools, templates, and eBooks for the library as donations. I appreciate everyones help!

Steve

Well I don't want to say yes, I'll be sending those to you soon, but who knows?