Hello from MI

shanipaqman

Hi, I have been in bulk vending for 7 years now as a part time income producing hobby.  I love going out to service and collect those machines.  I have a mixed bag of Vendstars, 1800s, and Routemasters.  I got started by buying a route from a guy and paid $400 per machine, which we all know is way too much, but I had so much into it I was forced to stick it out and evenutally learned the business and now enjoy it.

I have over 200 locations with triples on them and am now to the point where I am steadily removing anything less that $10 monthly and replacing with better locations.  I am happy with the numbers I have and have been very fortunate to land a lot of good accounts that have lasted a long time.  I also am into Ice cream vending machines which I have 7(minimelts) located and just ordered 10 more (reg ice cream)last week and am hoping to have placed soon.

I am hoping to move from mostly candy into toy capsule and dabble with some rack machines of which I have a nice Northwestern High 5 setup with 6 super 60's with $.50 coin mechs on it sitting in my living room now waiting to find a place for it.

Take care!

S