Location Placement Ideas !!

Guest ontheballvending

Guest ontheballvending

http://thecandygirlsco.weebly.com/index.html      BTW: I have never used this company. or plan to.

I would like to report, that I had a great experience with Eddie B Vending location services.  I got everything I paid for and more.

Here are the things I would change:  Payment should be 1/2 up front, and the other 1/2 when you finish your

placement.  I call or visit all of my locations in person, before I put a machine in a location.  It can be very tough

to get a location, however, it can be done, and Eddie B. and Kickstart appear to be the locators we should all continue to use.  We need to support them, and give them the best information we can to help them with their

tasks.  We should provide locations that we will not accept:  IE: Burger King or Subway, Car Wash, etc.  Also,

we should provide the type of locations that we will accept and encourage the locators to pin point the

locations we are looking for in general.

Thank you for reading this, and good luck to all.  Scot

I'd take Burger King, but the owner of the BK franchises here in Sacramento denied me, saying "I don't believe your products mesh with the image BK is trying to put forth."  In my product photos I showed Giant Pet Friends as an example, but he responded like he saw something absolutely terrible.

I also got denied by Subway, but in a less clear kind of way.  They said "we don't have the resources to maintain the machines", despite the fact that my flyers say "No Cost to Locations!  We provide the maintenance!  No headaches!".  I replied "Well, I actually maintain the machines for you... and I provide them."  They responded "we don't have the budget for it... sorry."  Can't argue with idiots, I suppose.

http://thecandygirlsco.weebly.com/index.html      BTW: I have never used this company. or plan to.

I would like to report, that I had a great experience with Eddie B Vending location services.  I got everything I paid for and more.

Here are the things I would change:  Payment should be 1/2 up front, and the other 1/2 when you finish your

placement.  I call or visit all of my locations in person, before I put a machine in a location.  It can be very tough

to get a location, however, it can be done, and Eddie B. and Kickstart appear to be the locators we should all continue to use.  We need to support them, and give them the best information we can to help them with their

tasks.  We should provide locations that we will not accept:  IE: Burger King or Subway, Car Wash, etc.  Also,

we should provide the type of locations that we will accept and encourage the locators to pin point the

locations we are looking for in general.

Thank you for reading this, and good luck to all.   Scot

Thanks Scott

couple of things;

I really like the post pay so I have no pressure and if I need a bit longer I or have to leave suddenly because surfs up...I don't have anybodies money and  can go in peace.

Other thing is I can do the locs that cheap because we just go straight down the call list and from the posts it's not working to bad.

My tele's know if there is no specific biz they have plenty of numbers to call and they'll get paid at least once out of 20 calls usually.

Having said that I have taken some request as far as hours and tried to fit in more calls to this type or that type of biz and excluded certain types of business...

but I don't want that to stat being the norm with me because then I'm back in the same boat I just got out of...and even when I do take request my deal is there is no guaranty of the type of loc that will say yes and you might get some that your not overly thrilled about.

i don't think I am going to change anything any time soon ...it is going to well and like I said in another post I had this deal with this guy and only that type of biz for so and so and not that one for another and different warranties and pricing for diff types of services on and on and I'd forget which for who(because I keep crappy record and write things on pieces of paper and loose them) and the tele was hopping from one foot to the other and it was taking up calling time giving them instructions on who and what etc...

so now I always know whats expected of me and you always know what you can expect. cheap locations fast and some will be home runs and some will be run of the mill....depending on the vending Gods...

anybody doing regular business with me knows I am pretty fair and pretty flexible

BTW  did you get your new zips together or want us to finish in the same ones?

Guest ontheballvending

Waiting on a machine shipment, as we are working on collections until the end of this month.  once we finish

our collections, and get our next shipment of machines in, we will be ready.  I will keep you posted. 

Thank you for your help.  Scot

I feel like we're inside some parallel universe eddie the good guy getting good reviews rob getting not so good reviews. Next thing you know havending will give up racks for charity candy locations, hillbilly will stop refurbing and only buy new, lewisxx will actually do his own research and ask intelligent questions, gumball prince will befriend ontheball, and I will only be on vendiscuss 2 or 3 hours a month.