A little help with a USI 3015

RJT

My service tech is a sleep and I need a little help on a machine I am rebuilding. :)

I have one selection  (D7)  that is not working on a USI 3015A machine. I have test vended it and cant get it to work. In non service mode it says  select other item. In test vend mode it shows the price then goes blank.

I have done the following:

Changed the motor

Unplugged and plugged back in the shelf harness

Test vended the entire machine

Test vended the entire row

Test vended the selection that is not working

I have had one do this before but somehow I got it working by just messing with a bunch of stuff but no joy with this one.

Any help would be great. Thanks

First go into the service mode and then back out. This should pulse all your motors. The mode switch>2 will do a motor count and find any lost motors. If that doesn't help you can try swapping the D and E trays and repeat above. If the problem follows the tray, it is probably a wire issue, If it doesn't you know it it from the tray harness back (including possible board problem)

THANKS!!!

It was a wire backwards on the D7 motor. Not sure why someone had it backwards but I got it in this way. It is working fine now, thank for the assistance. My service guy appreciated me not calling him at 1:00 am.  :o  ;)