Recommendation on Snack & Food machine needed (new guy)

New guy here.

I may or may not have a big account lined up, but in case this deal goes through I need to have top of the line machines because the account will be located in a high scale business (in the breakroom area, naturally).  After reviewing the machines online from a local company, I just don't see any thing that really has pizzazz to it in the way of snack or food machines, and I am looking to buy only snack & food machines only.

On top of that, I can not tell what is a bad  name brand or model number when I do buy machines.  Can somene tell me what I should look to buy, how much to pay (range), and where I should go?  I'm looking to go buy from this company: http://www.amequipmentsales.com/index.htm

I'm looking for 1 snack and 1 food machine, even though I may end up buying two snack machines, one food machine, and maybe a drink machine.

Info in case you're wondering

1. I'm new here, but I have experience with older machines

2. Because the account is using another vendor, that is why I may not need a drink machine.  I may only need 2 snack machines and one food machine, unless there is a mega capacity snack machine I am unaware of.

(Thank you come again.)

It's hard to answer your questions without at least a little more info.

By " high scale" do you mean high profile (big name recognition factor) or is the location a Class A type facility such as a corporate campus?

How many people (best estimate)

Is there space for the number of machines that will be there? (yours and the guy doing the drinks)

Why is there someone else doing the drinks? The reason for this could be very important for a lot of reasons.

Do you have experience with cold food machines?

Crane makes a 6 wide snack machine, but I don't think you will find those on CL.

-high scale meaning big law firm, everyone dresses up in business casual in the least.

-400-900, closer to nine, and there will only be one break room with limited space.

-Re: the guy doing drinks - they will be cornelius fountain dispensers, whatever you guys call them in the industry.  The reason they are doing the drinks is because they are doing the coffee, are under contract, and usually sub out the vending portion, and already own the equipment for coffee and fountain dispensing.

-I have experience with cold food machines (buying the food, and pricing it too)

-Crane...should I be looking to pay a certain amount, is there a type of model number that I should stay away from?  I'll look them up on the net.