snack machine purchase info

devin1986

I'm going tomorrow to check out an AP 7000. What should I look at on the machine, or what tends to go wrong with these? I'm still a relatively new vendor so it would be nice to get a "buyers guide" on snack machines from an experienced vendor. Thanks. :)

Yea, you left out the important part...  :P

AP 7000 are getting aged but still are workhorse machines. I guess you saw where Vendors Exchange even offers complete new doors. They are expensive but available. Just make sure you check everything out from vending all motors, check if it will coin return, accept dollars, etc.

Excellent. Thats what I figured but its nice to get a second viewpoint. I've printed out the manual for it, and i'll jump on it if it checks out.

If someone had told me a year ago that I would get this excited over a vending machine...  I wouldn't have believed them.

On the low end of that number you make your $$ back in less than a year. So IMO, the price is fair.

I've looked at the VE doors, unless it is a high volume location, to me the expense doesn't seem worth it.

What type of location? Is there a chance to get the drinks?

Its an event center. I'm not sure about drinks, but i'm hoping so. I definitely need to find a good contact for coke 3rd party vending at some point.

I have a lawyer in the family so it sure made making a quick contract a lot cheaper and easier.

Most event centers will have a solid contract with a bottler. The bottlers pay big bucks to these type of places.

It's a smaller place, buts its definitely something I need to look into. I've been really impressed with this forum so far. I've maybe read 10+ hours of threads, and it seems to be better than any ebook.