Machines breaks twice in 2 weeks!

leo7068

One of my best locations just called me again, and my machine broke again and is giving out free PMM.

This happened the first time about a week ago, and I replaced the coin mech and put the machine back. Now it has happened again, so I am going to try placing an all new machine there with different coing mechs.

Later I'll take pictures of the two types of coin mechs I have, and show which ones have borken so far.

Even though my PMM where half gone from all the free vends last time it still have 5.50 in the head, so I didn't loose much.

Hopefully the owner doesn't get sick of calling about my broken machine and kick me out. I haven't even been there for a month yet!

Going to replace the whole thing during lunch today. I'll just pop in and out, so he can't tell me to get lost haha.

I just went and picked up the machine, and twice now it has been the same type of coin mechanism. I see now why all these used machines I purchased have 2 different types of coin mechanisms. This older type must have kept breaking. Now I am going to remove all of this type of mechanism from my route and buy new coin mechs.

I will record video of how it broke, and the two different types of mechs I have.

All the machines are VendWorkx. They look the same as silient sales force, but have a big V on the candy shute.

Its nice that you have a location that would even bother to call you when the machine gives out free candy. I wish mine were that thoughtful. :shock:

Steve

This place really is my best location. The owner doesn't speak english well, but is always smiling. I located the machine 5 minutes after meeting him. His main concern was that my machine doesn't get stolen.

The first time the machine broke he called that day, but I was away on vacation, so I asked my neighbor to pick it up. When she went to get the machine he asked to talk to me on her phone, and made her write down her drivers license number before taking the broken machine.

His burger place has a lot of hungry customers too, and the times I have had to pick up the broken machine there has been more quarters than I expected. This last time the PMM were about drained, so I have probably lost 3 56oz bags of PMM from borken coin mechs.