MW Kick out policy....

takeabreak

I am not sure MW even exists anymore...............

MW=Midwest Locators.

A vending friend around here has been in contact with Midwest recently --- it's a spinoff of the original I think.

He is frustrated (to put it mildly) at their lack of attention and service for locations they owe him...but, they are still around in some form or other since he just spoke to them last week.

The turnover in vendors is too high. /sigh

Midwest was a great locating. It was sold. The woman who bought it previously worked there, and she is a talented and friendly woman. She had a very serious illness in the family and went to take care of it personally. In her absence, no one was capable of being her. The business floundered. They randomly sent out awful locations, and I was sad I had paid for locations in advance.

Then...

She returned. The situation was over and the company started a complete turn around. She wanted to make things right, and there were many undisclosed debts on the company when she bought it. Primarily she didn't know how many locations were due to people who had purchased before she bought. She has gone about fixing this for her customers. If I recall correctly, she's provided over 200 locations this year to people who had been previously owed. I had got word out of the blue that she was back, she initiated the contact, and told me she wanted to provide the locations I had paid for long ago. The quality of the locations is back. I expect several of these to last, and NONE are the kind where I think "that might not do so well..."

I used to vouch for MW. I stopped when the owner was away, because she is the one that makes the company work. Now that she is back, I would not hesitate to bring her business again. (MW, KS, and HS are the three locators I will vouch for, I have not used EB though I have nothing against him)