Electrical outlets for Drink machines.

NinnJinn

I got the go ahead from an outdoor location to add 2 more machines which would bring the total machine count to 3.  However, there is only a 2 plug outlet.  The building owner said he had a vendor about 5yrs ago install a 6 way plug from wal-mart that took up both outlet plugs and there was no problem when he had 4 machines plugged into it.  The plug outlet has a 7ft roof extending over it and a machine is in front of it. (in other words, with the machine sitting in front of it, it never gets wet.)

Could this possibly work with 3 machines? or should I flip a coin to see if a Coke or pepsi machine gets added instead of both?  Pepsi and Coke will only give me bottle machines.  And with my own can machine with a mix of Coke and Pepsi products I am now up to a 165 vend avg/wk. (new apt added got rented out)

I keep getting comments about Vitamin water and powerade. (coke)  Yet on the other hand  I have folks wanting Mountain Dew in bottles along with Gatorade, Amp, and Sobe.

What do you guys know/suggest?

I got the go ahead from an outdoor location to add 2 more machines which would bring the total machine count to 3.  However, there is only a 2 plug outlet.  The building owner said he had a vendor about 5yrs ago install a 6 way plug from wal-mart that took up both outlet plugs and there was no problem when he had 4 machines plugged into it.  The plug outlet has a 7ft roof extending over it and a machine is in front of it. (in other words, with the machine sitting in front of it, it never gets wet.)

Could this possibly work with 3 machines? or should I flip a coin to see if a Coke or pepsi machine gets added instead of both?  Pepsi and Coke will only give me bottle machines.  And with my own can machine with a mix of Coke and Pepsi products I am now up to a 165 vend avg/wk. (new apt added got rented out)

I keep getting comments about Vitamin water and powerade. (coke)  Yet on the other hand  I have folks wanting Mountain Dew in bottles along with Gatorade, Amp, and Sobe.

What do you guys know/suggest?

if i had to pick i would go with pepsi, dew outsells most everything else for me, pepsi generally does well over coke. i would not put 2 machines right away if they are 3rd party i would prob go with 1 cause of the minimums.