What time of the year do we do the best ?

Tiffeney

I was just wondering if anyone could answer this one.  Everyone is complaining about the last two months being bad so when will it get better ?  I am not sure summer is all that good though I have to pull my PMM from 1/3 of my route and those are my best sellers .

While I only have a short history of 2 years in the business, I have found that the summer and late summer months generate more than in the holiday months.

Tiff,

Let me remind you, and everyone else, that this very question is being answered in the revenue section of member PLUS. Since November we have been running a poll each month to find the average per head revenue for VENDiscuss as a community. Each month the numbers are averaged out to come to a final number. That number is then entered onto a bar graph and posted in that section.

The purpose of the graph is not so much to give us actual hard numbers (That is accomplished in the individual reports section) but it gives us a way to visually see the ups and downs from month to month. Much like a stock market chart. Showing us which months are predominantly up months or down months. As the months go by we should see some really interesting trends. If you have not checked it out yet please do.

Steve