12oz cans, 16.9oz bottles, 20oz bottles...

fogcity

Bev (Poplady) and a few others have indicated a good way to start out at a new location is with a multi-price drink machine that vends both cans & bottles.  I think this makes good sense and was wondering, when this is done is it generally cans + 16.9oz bottles or cans + 20oz bottles?

Related to this, what kind of ratio is recommended as far as selections of cans vs selections of bottles... Assuming typical 10 select machines -- 6 cans with 4 bottles, 1/2 & 1/2, something else?

Was also wondering if it would make sense to vend some of the same flavors in both bottles in cans?

Thanks in advance for any info...

Bev (Poplady) and a few others have indicated a good way to start out at a new location is with a multi-price drink machine that vends both cans & bottles.  I think this makes good sense and was wondering, when this is done is it generally cans + 16.9oz bottles or cans + 20oz bottles?

Related to this, what kind of ratio is recommended as far as selections of cans vs selections of bottles... Assuming typical 10 select machines -- 6 cans with 4 bottles, 1/2 & 1/2, something else?

Was also wondering if it would make sense to vend some of the same flavors in both bottles in cans?

Thanks in advance for any info...

I have always done cans and 20 oz. There is no set ratio, use the feedback from the account to determine ratio.

In general though the bottles will be water and gatorade and maybe a couple of carbonated drinks.