Anybody know a tech person in West Palm Beach FL?

Not directly, but found this link.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vending Machine World has teamed up with Kasco Atlanta SharpTech to become the leader in vending machine repair. Our service technicians are in every state and every major city across the continental United States. We are committed to excellence and have personally trained all our technicians with the 30 plus years of combined vending machine repair and refurbishment experience.

If you are having a problem dont let the frustration of not knowing what to do get you stumped just pick up the phone and call us 1-800-592-4220. We will be there to help you. We want you to have a great vending experience. Just tell us where you are located, the type of machine that you have and the nature of the problem. We will know how to fix it. Remember we are on your side and have been where you are at.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have never used them....and not affiliated with them in any way what-so-ever, but curious if they are reliable.  If you decided to use them, pls post back as I would like to know how it worked out.

Travis

dont personally know or use Vend World  but the "word" in this areas is dont use them...

i wont go into specifics...  what  type of tech  do you need....  email me and i will give you 2 very dependable techs that i use