Anyone have a charity agreement form that I could use?

acvending

Since I plan to approach my local humane society who likely does not have a vendor program in place, I was hoping someone here have a generic charity agreement form that I could tailor to my needs? I want to be able to give them something official rather than just my word.

Also since they will likely lack stickers that could place on my machine, I will make something myself.

Go to the Member Plus section.  I uploaded a charity placement agreement that should fit your needs.

Thanks anyway but I already have vending agreements to use for my locations like the ones you posted in the member section. I am actually looking for an agreement that I can present to a charity group that I want to represent, assuming they don't already have some sort of vending package in place that they already use. In this case I want to go to our local humane society. I am not aware they have anything like that so I want to be the first vending machine business to present this them but want some sort of agreement to show them so they feel its more legit, and so I have some proof I am actually working with them. I'd offer them 10% to 15% of the monthly take.

Adam

Mine was very basic and they let me place a machine right when you come in the door. I would try to get them to place one somewhere in the lobby area so people can associte it with you. Mine just said that the Humane society is aware of me placing vending machines and that a portion of the profit goes towards them. Try to get some info from them on their costs to run the shelter to use in a letter that you can leave when locating if the manager is not there when you stop by. I can email you a sample of mine if you like just let me know. If you go to Avery's web site you can download DesignPro. It is a free program that I use to make my business cards and charity stickers. It uses your fonts and clip art or pictures. They you just buy the specific sticker size and pick the template number when you print it so it lines up.