laundromat vending?

royalforest

Does anybody have a soda snack account at a Laundromat? Someone is selling a snack machine on route doing $200.00 a month. He is paying a 10% commission.  I find it hard to believe that he would be selling because that sounds like decent numbers. Not sure if he is trying to get out because it is not safe collecting in a laundromat. He did say this is his only snack account and is looking to stick with just soda and bulk. Selling a used AP 6600 28 select on location for $1200.00. I was going to offer him $800.00. Any thoughts? Thanks Rich

I do bulk in laundromats. The machines get scratched up quicker from negligent parents letting their children bash keys on everything around them. The collections from my fall through mech are absurd also. All in all, I'm happy doing it and working on getting more laundromat accounts. Having police near by to grab the criminals and lock them up would decrease the costs to society of the on-going crime. (People who vandalize vending machines are doing far more crimes than just the vending machines.)