beverage max 600$ should I buy$

slinuxuzer

It looks like he is a liquidator.  These machines can be hard to operate.  If you are familiar with them and feel good about your ability to keep them working, it looks like a good buy.  I would take the time to make sure everything is working.

Poplady

Beware of the older 2145 models manufactured by ECC. Dixie narco bought them out somewhere in the early '90s. So it can be difficult identifying a newer Dixie from an ECC using pictures alone. Some of the ECC machines do not use MDB so the coin mechs and DBVs are harder to come by. MDB is handy to have on these machines because some pre-MDB DBVs only let you insert a single dollar in the validator to make a purchase. So when you want to price something above a dollar you have to have an MDB compliant bill validator to accept more than a single bill at one time. I have owned such a machine and it was a headache servicing it. Also, from the picture you will notice the second shelf from the top is shorter, or closer to the top one. This only allows you to place cans there. I measured the height of that shelf on one I owned and it's just shy of 8" tall. I couldn't even get a bottle of water to vend from there.  But in my experience you don't want a can of soda to fall from a shelf higher than the second from the bottom or it will fizz all over when opened. But the price is right as long as it's operational. When you get there run some tests, check for errors, cycle all of the solenoids (columns) etc. The last older ECC machine I bought, I paid $600, fixed it up, and resold it for $950. But it worked perfectly. Then I bought a newer Dixie Narco 5591 for $1000. If you need help telling what model this is, or how to check if it uses MDB let us know.

Archived