Older Toms machine

Dixienormas2

I have the opportunity to buy an older toms machine from a guy my father knows.  I haven't seen the machine yet so I don't know what exactly it is.  He says its "an older tom's machine" and is in good working order and being pulled from a working environment.  It does not take dollar bills either, change only.  I am thinking it has to be a polyvend of some sort (pics included of my guestimation)

If this is in fact what he is selling (assuming it is) what is it worth?  Also could I convert it to accept a bill changer as well?  I am just looking to put one in my place of business which is in the oilfield and has 14 workers employed here.  Any insight is appreciated!  

I tried to insert a couple pics, but I cant get it done.....I am sure everyone here knows what a Toms Polyvend looks like.....if not I cant do a link of one.

Toms machines were made by polyvend there are about five models there is the h-22 the h-12 that all the products hang from the top of the bag is was great if you were a toms dist but anything not made by toms like candy you had to bag or tag so you could vend them. There was a combo as in two trays one for cake and one for candy then all the chips were hanging from the top. Then they made a machine that just had trays. Polyvend made one and ap made one. Just don't get any machine that products hangs from the top it will cost time and money just to have it

Archived