NEW HERE in San Antonio, TX

jbh2403

Looking into starting with just a couple bulk candy (maybe DI machines)but was curious if any of you run ATM machines and if that is very profitable? Also, where are you locationg them. How often and how much are you paying in % wise to the shop owners for any vending ventures (bulk candy, ATM, etc) Thanks for your help ahead of time.

Jeff

ATM's are a tough business and very exspensive to get going.

we run some on our Amusment route and pay nothing to the Location unless they have over 50 transactions a month.

We pay them .50 per transaction over 50 transactions, nothing for the first 50 transactions

Not a money maker in the short term but does help us place our Video Games, Pool tables and Jukeboxes with more ease.

As for the Bulk Vending I do a charity route do 99% of my locations get zero commission.

PS: Ask about machines before you buy them. I have seen countless newbies ask questions after they already bought machines just to find out they were not the machine that most would suggest.

absolutely agree with asking before buying, and thanks so much for the info. Just out of curiousity, which ATM machines do you run and how much would you imagine the cost would be to put one up....with all expenses, including stocking it with cash (how much do you have to keep in the machine and how often do you have to fill it? Thanks again

• 1 month later...