Does anyone know of a good combo machine?

royalforest

What type of account is it going in? I have said many times stand alone combo machines are not worth doing. If they justify vending then you will work yourself to death keeping it full. If  not then you are going to take forever to get your ROI back. The ONLY time I would use a combo machine would be in a satellite location of a larger account that I have.

Buying a combo machine is not different than buying a standard size machine. Buy a reputable name brand machine at the best price you can. The ROI factor is the same situation.

To answer your question directly I would look at Crane, USI, or AMS. I would stay away from  Genesis and Planet Antares. Price is going to depend on condition, etc. Research the brands I said and see what the going rate is for new and used

If its for the barber shop you are talking about in another thread I look at the Crane and USI one first if you are going to vend cans. I have found that the drop for drinks in the AMS machines makes them better suited for vending bottles instead of cans.

Archived