Tiny Mighty Mints

acvending

Going to be ordering DI machines shortly but wanted to know how you guys have done with mints in general. I found Tiny Mighty Mints, Tic Tac style mints for a bit over 30 bucks for 5000 pieces. At a 1/4 inch a piece vending 4 pieces could be very lucrative. They are not sugar-free however nor do they have the brand recognition but could be great along side the DI machine, maybe even using a DI machine without the labels on it on a doublehead bracket to keep the ice blue color theme. Some people can't or don't chew gum for various reasons. Thought it was an interesting option to give.

Have you thought about supplementing your DI machine with a Certs machine from SuperPro as well? That way you'll capture the non-gum-chewing-mint-loving customer with a branded product.

Check with Steve at SuperPro (polecat on the boards) for any current VENDiscuss member deals they may be running on the setup.

Steve 

Have you thought about supplementing your DI machine with a Certs machine from SuperPro as well? That way you'll capture the non-gum-chewing-mint-loving customer with a branded product.

Check with Steve at SuperPro (polecat on the boards) for any current VENDiscuss member deals they may be running on the setup.

Steve 

Yeah, I talked about the Certs option with Steve already. The Mighty Mints were just another alternative I was looking at because of its apparent low cost and high potential return. Since the Certs are not sugar-free its only brand recognition that sells them. With the DI its the brand and the sugar-free factor.