How to set prices on coke 9 select??

omgaz

I have a 9 select coke machine setup for cans.  Can someone tell me how to change the price on it?  There are two buttons, a tan colored one and a red one.  The tan button scrolls through different menu options. It has diagrams on the inside but i dont understand it.  I will post pics later tonight if that will help.  Also does someone have a list of the error codes, right now i have a 6 and 9 error, but i'm thinking they are out of stock and jammed bill?  Also how to clear the error codes?

Thanks!!

I have a 9 select coke machine setup for cans.  Can someone tell me how to change the price on it?  There are two buttons, a tan colored one and a red one.  The tan button scrolls through different menu options. It has diagrams on the inside but i dont understand it.  I will post pics later tonight if that will help.  Also does someone have a list of the error codes, right now i have a 6 and 9 error, but i'm thinking they are out of stock and jammed bill?  Also how to clear the error codes?

Thanks!!

If you are getting pictures please include one of the board. We will also need to know the make and model of the machine. I never heard of a red and tan programming buttons before.

There really isn't a circuit board, i think it is covered by a metal box except for two holes where the two buttons are at.  Where do i find the make/model.  I service on wednesday and will find out the model and maybe take a pic of the inside of the whole door.  These wasn't much else exciting in the door.

Here are the pics

1227000740.jpg

width=500 height=375http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh300/engerj/Sale/1227000741.jpg[/img]

width=500 height=375http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh300/engerj/Sale/1227000743.jpg[/img]

Thanks!!

Archived