starting to accept credit cards, pros and cons wanted?

I'm curious, if one were to move from all cash to all Credit card or a mixture of both, what are the pros and cons?  I'm assuming those who hide their earnings from the IRS (I've heard from one lady that this is what is probably done by a couple of her vendors but she doesn't know) would not like to go to accepting credit cards but I don't know why that would be.

Also, aside from those who may hide their earnings by dealing in all cash, what about the topic of transaction fees as it relates to credit card acceptance in vending machines.  Does the owner of the vending machines have to pay substantial fees, and if so, how much?  Is it worth it?

What are the pros and cons in every aspect that you can think of?  I can only think of these two aspects and would like your feedback, but I'm sure there are other aspects that pros and cons surface.  Thank you.

I'm curious, if one were to move from all cash to all Credit card or a mixture of both, what are the pros and cons?  I'm assuming those who hide their earnings from the IRS (I've heard from one lady that this is what is probably done by a couple of her vendors but she doesn't know) would not like to go to accepting credit cards but I don't know why that would be.

Also, aside from those who may hide their earnings by dealing in all cash, what about the topic of transaction fees as it relates to credit card acceptance in vending machines.  Does the owner of the vending machines have to pay substantial fees, and if so, how much?  Is it worth it?

What are the pros and cons in every aspect that you can think of?  I can only think of these two aspects and would like your feedback, but I'm sure there are other aspects that pros and cons surface.  Thank you.

u have an outlay for the equipment and monthly fee for the wireless service.

also they take a cut of each transaction and there is probably a monthly minimum. so you have to mark items up to cover your bank fees.

Archived