Eddie?

dannie

Has anybody heard anything out of Eddie lately? I paid him to locate me 5 machines on the 28 of Dec, and havent heard anything out of him. I emailed him a return email and it sent it back to me, saying that it could not be sent.

Has anybody heard anything out of Eddie lately? I paid him to locate me 5 machines on the 28 of Dec, and havent heard anything out of him. I emailed him a return email and it sent it back to me, saying that it could not be sent.

Last I heard, he was going to start doing some insurance work and reduce his locating work. I wonder if he dropped it all together.

nah man we will be doing this for a long time ...Hey Dan you signed up right at the Holiday's and the skeleton crew tried to fit everyone in.

I take on the same 13-15 clients every month who I don't have to explain my biz model to every time we email and they get a loc they think wont do 50 bucks a month for 30 bucks. although ask around it has happened on many occasions...

I'm out of the fortune telling or mind reading business and don't guarantee how many people are going to put quarters in there machine or if in a few months the owners walks in and says I don't want this here no more and call you to get it out...neither of those are mu fault and then you have to buy another loc from me that is(two loc's) still cheaper than the comp... you only pay for the warranty if you need it.

Dan you signed up right at the Holidays and few guys took off for the Christmas break with the kids and family etc. But I have a guy on our account all day tomorrow and we throw an extra in for the time delay...sorry again man

eddie bauer jr

832-883-4479

I am confused about the not getting ahold of me thing since no one else really had a prob... I have ha same cell and email address for ever 1-866 number went up even after i locked in at a contract rate a signed up for multiple years put I guess i go ahead and pay the increased rate

hit my email or cell if you need me please so i don't have to ck 16 things a day

--

eddie bauer jr

832-883-4479

nah man we will be doing this for a long time ...Hey Dan you signed up right at the Holiday's and the skeleton crew tried to fit everyone in.

I take on the same 13-15 clients every month who I don't have to explain my biz model to every time we email and they get a loc they think wont do 50 bucks a month for 30 bucks. although ask around it has happened on many occasions...

I'm out of the fortune telling or mind reading business and don't guarantee how many people are going to put quarters in there machine or if in a few months the owners walks in and says I don't want this here no more and call you to get it out...neither of those are mu fault and then you have to buy another loc from me that is(two loc's) still cheaper than the comp... you only pay for the warranty if you need it.

Dan you signed up right at the Holidays and few guys took off for the Christmas break with the kids and family etc. But I have a guy on our account all day tomorrow and we throw an extra in for the time delay...sorry again man

eddie bauer jr

832-883-4479

I am confused about the not getting ahold of me thing since no one else really had a prob... I have ha same cell and email address for ever 1-866 number went up even after i locked in at a contract rate a signed up for multiple years put I guess i go ahead and pay the increased rate

hit my email or cell if you need me please so i don't have to ck 16 things a day

--

eddie bauer jr

832-883-4479

I understand about the holidays and everything...just hadnt heard anything out of you and was alittle worried when my email would not go thru. Thanks Eddie I appreciate it.

Archived