Monster Nitrous (12Oz) - Will It Vend? ( Dn501T )

dogcow

I am wondering if the monster "nitrous" 12oz bottles will vend? I have a DN 501T , does anyone know if these can be vended from the single col, if so how do i need to set it up to vend these? looking to replace a very slow seller at a loc.

I am wondering if the monster "nitrous" 12oz bottles will vend?

I picked up my 501T yesterday. When I get a chance I'm planning to test your question in my dad's garage. I'll let you know the result.

On a related note, I was at the DN website looking for product manuals, and there were several different ones for the 501T Series 90. Don't know if that matches with my machine, but the manuals all had to do with installing certain kinds of drinks in the columns. Have you had good luck finding manuals for your unit?

I picked up my 501T yesterday. When I get a chance I'm planning to test your question in my dad's garage. I'll let you know the result.

On a related note, I was at the DN website looking for product manuals, and there were several different ones for the 501T Series 90. Don't know if that matches with my machine, but the manuals all had to do with installing certain kinds of drinks in the columns. Have you had good luck finding manuals for your unit?

those are package set up manuals , i didnt see one for the nitrous drinks my guess it cant be vended if it can it probably needs some kind of shims probably similar to whatever is used to vend red bull, let me know if you have success. try the single columns first i'd set the cam like the same setting as a bottle of water. and stack them 1 deep i dont have a spare machine to try it on let me know if it works.

Archived