Messenger Inbox

Faith Vending

Topic Starter To Replies Last Message

Ok; I give up. My inbox is full (50 messages) and I can't figure out how to delete so I can receive a message. I also sent eddie a pm and he can't receive any messages either. Any help will be appreciated.

You can either open each message individually and delete them that way.

OR

If you know you don't need any of the messages,

Go to your inbox. at the top of the messages there will be:

Topic, Starter, To, Replies, Last Message, (and a box that you can check.)

Click on the box at the top, that will select all of your messages. Then at the bottom of all the messages there will be a drop down box, select delete and click GO.

That will delete all of your messages on that page. If you have multiple pages of messages you will have to do the same for each page. Once you drop below 50 messages, the red banner saying your inbox is full will go away. Hope this helps! :)

Topic Starter To Replies Last Message

You can either open each message individually and delete them that way.

OR

If you know you don't need any of the messages,

Go to your inbox. at the top of the messages there will be:

Topic, Starter, To, Replies, Last Message, (and a box that you can check.)

Click on the box at the top, that will select all of your messages. Then at the bottom of all the messages there will be a drop down box, select delete and click GO.

That will delete all of your messages on that page. If you have multiple pages of messages you will have to do the same for each page. Once you drop below 50 messages, the red banner saying your inbox is full will go away. Hope this helps! :)

A couple of days ago when I logged on I got the same message. I found that PM's that I had deleted over a year ago were somehow reloaded into my box. (just goes to show you that nothing ever completely goes away in the internet age). Just went back and deleted them again and everything works fine.

Archived