Global Upload Quota?

Jax Snacks

I tried to upload some pics for the first time on this new forum. At first I thought it was due to using the inferior IE browser. But it also tells me that I have used 800k global upload quota of 500k available. I never uploaded many pics in the past. So do I have to delete pics from the older postings in order to upload now?

I tried to upload some pics for the first time on this new forum. At first I thought it was due to using the inferior IE browser. But it also tells me that I have used 800k global upload quota of 500k available. I never uploaded many pics in the past. So do I have to delete pics from the older postings in order to upload now?

Jax,

I'll look into this. Something doesn't look right. Everyone should have a 2MB global limit.

Try again Jax. I have given everyone 2MB.

I was having problems with pics and I checked the box "enable flash uploader" it worked at the time but I dont know if its the same prob jax had.

If so, it can be found under "my settings" then "general settings" and then scroll down to "posting settings" and check "enable flash uploader"

I was having problems with pics and I checked the box "enable flash uploader" it worked at the time but I dont know if its the same prob jax had.

If so, it can be found under "my settings" then "general settings" and then scroll down to "posting settings" and check "enable flash uploader"

Should be good to go now. I thought the global quota was set to 2MB but it really was set at 500KB. I will adjust this as needed until we find a comfortable number everyone can live with.

Jax,

I'll look into this. Something doesn't look right. Everyone should have a 2MB global limit.

OK. Got it. Thanks.

And I also have a 10mb Steeler logo to upload. Would that be OK for just a few weeks? ^-^

Gotta be tough for NE fans to watch this one. The experts seem to like the Jets now. :unsure:

Hey Jax, I was wondering when you were gonna pull out the old "Jaxburgh"

I know this is off topic but it is your thread and you made the comment so here goes...

My official stance on the playoffs is this. I want the Steelers to beat the Jets for obvious reasons but I have to root for the NFC team in the Super Bowl. Only because I do not want to see Rothlisberger match rings with Brady.

• 2 years later...

I uploaded some pics on for 1 discussion & I am trying to upload some more pics for another one but I am getting message that I can only upload up to 38.31. So we can only upload 2mb of pics total?  What do we do if we want to upload more pics for other discussions?

If you reach your quota, you can upload to the gallery then use one of the share options to post it in a post. There is no limit for uploads in the gallery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Archived