Snack Machine Vending 2 For 1 & 3 For 1

noved1

I was at my full-time job today and I was kind of hungry. Instead of going out in the Snow and Ice I decided to use the snack machine. So I go up to the machine and I'm looking for which bag of chips I want. I decide to go with the Cheddar & Sour cream ruffles. I put my money in and three (3) bags fall down. I was like 3 bags for a $1.50. So I go to the break area to sit down and try to give 2 bags away and everybody (5 people) in the breakroom has 2 to 3 bags of chips already.

I tryed to find the lady that just stocked the machine but she was no where in sight. So I called the number on the machine and left a message. I felt pretty bad because that machine would soon be out of chips. :o

I was at my full-time job today and I was kind of hungry. Instead of going out in the Snow and Ice I decided to use the snack machine. So I go up to the machine and I'm looking for which bag of chips I want. I decide to go with the Cheddar & Sour cream ruffles. I put my money in and three (3) bags fall down. I was like 3 bags for a $1.50. So I go to the break area to sit down and try to give 2 bags away and everybody (5 people) in the breakroom has 2 to 3 bags of chips already.

I tryed to find the lady that just stocked the machine but she was no where in sight. So I called the number on the machine and left a message. I felt pretty bad because that machine would soon be out of chips. :o

You did all you can do. If the owner continues to lose product in a malfunctioning machine by not responding to your call then its their problem. About the only other thing you can you is to put an out of order sign on the machine.

Archived