Bowling Alley - 83 Lanes

minivend

I have an opportunity to place 3 AP LCM-3 machines in a 83 lane bowling alley. This location is busy 9 months out of the year. Anyone have experience with snack and chip machines in bowling alleys? I'd like to give them 10% of the revenue per machine each month as far as commission goes..Your opinions and advice are appreciated..

bowling alleys in my area have there own counter for snack sales. What few places I did see a snack machine in, they were beat all to hell, dents and names/words scratched into them. and punks constantly trying to shake them to get free product from them.

I have an opportunity to place 3 AP LCM-3 machines in a 83 lane bowling alley. This location is busy 9 months out of the year. Anyone have experience with snack and chip machines in bowling alleys? I'd like to give them 10% of the revenue per machine each month as far as commission goes..Your opinions and advice are appreciated..

have snack machines in two bowling alleys and it depends on the alley.

One that I have has leagues pretty much year round and it will do over a $100.00 a week this time of year and a little more than half that in the summer.

The other one will do about the same in the winter and shuts down for the months of june and july. I would not go more than ten percent. If they have kids leagues or high school tournaments just fill the whole machine with skittles and starburst and you do well

Archived