New Guy Here!

medic2230

Hi everyone! My name's Murphy and I have vended before on a small scale. I had a few bulk candy and bubble gum machines installed at work. I'm interested in getting into the soda machine line now and looking for my first machine. I have been reading the info on here and find it very interesting and valuable. I've learned a lot already. Well I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and introduce myself.

Hi everyone! My name's Murphy and I have vended before on a small scale. I had a few bulk candy and bubble gum machines installed at work. I'm interested in getting into the soda machine line now and looking for my first machine. I have been reading the info on here and find it very interesting and valuable. I've learned a lot already. Well I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and introduce myself.

Us full line guys are a little outgunned around here so welcome to our team. We are all more than happy to answer any questions you have.

Thanks for the welcome! I run a honor box and a 3rd party Coke machine at work so I'm a little familiar with full line too. I guess you would call the honor box a snack machine on the honor system..lol. I have Chips, candy, pastry, granola bars, and breakfast items like oatmeal, pop tarts etc in it. It does pretty well. I'm going to replace the third party machine since buying from Coke nets $2.45 from their pricing. I buy the minimum from Coke and the rest on sale at local stores to stock it. I'm ready to drop Coke and put in one of my machines as soon as I get one. I'll be posting about one I found in the beverage forum here shortly to see if anyone can help me with my first purchase. I look forward to all the great info I know i will find out on here. I'm also ready to expand out and get more locations.

There is nothing wrong with bulk. I really enjoyed doing it. I would get so excited when I would open up a machine and find all the quarters in there. I ended up getting kinda screwed on one machine I bought. It was a triple head from some company on ebay out of Tennessee. I got the machine and it had a cracked globe. Called them got all the things packed back up and they would have UPS pick it up. Two weeks later it was still sitting there and phones were disconnected. I still made my money back on it anyway so no big deal...lol It was fun and made me some extra spending change at the time.

Archived