Peppermint Patty Machines..

sprint54fan

I have a couple of these for sale.I believe you are pretty close to me I will send one to your house for 35 bucks shipping and all.it will sell the patties from sams you are wanting to sell.

What does the kit consist of and how easy is it to install it?

it`s not a kit it is a whole machine that sells those patties with no conversion needed.I have 2 available.after gumballs these are the most profitable item per vend at almost 4 cents each.it is a little tougher to find a GOOD location for these, they do well in restaurants.

it`s not a kit it is a whole machine that sells those patties with no conversion needed.I have 2 available.after gumballs these are the most profitable item per vend at almost 4 cents each.it is a little tougher to find a GOOD location for these, they do well in restaurants.

I may try this first..

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzetd31p/cnavending222/id19.html

as I already have the machine..just need the tubes to be smaller

Has anyone else used this conversion kit? If so how did it work for you?

Hello Sprint54fan - We are the company that came up with the idea and design that you are speaking of concerning the Peppermint Patty Conversion Kit. We sold the first Kit to the public in November 2009 and since then have had sales in 33 states and Canada. We also sell the related Pearson's Mint Patty Display cards, Gumball Display Cards and SunScreen cards. All of these items are explained in detail on our website. This is an excerpt of some of the information you could find there about the Kits you refer to:

How does it work?

It reduces the interior diameter of the columns to compensate for the smaller size of the Pearson’s Mint Patty and as a result reduces the possibility of the stacked peppermint patties from flipping sideways. It also extends the length of the columns for some vending machine types to reduce the possibility of double vends and / or jams by not letting the Pearson’s Mint Patties slide underneath the carousel of columns.

C-N-A Vending of NEPA

Hello Sprint54fan - We are the company that came up with the idea and design that you are speaking of concerning the Peppermint Patty Conversion Kit. We sold the first Kit to the public in November 2009 and since then have had sales in 33 states and Canada. We also sell the related Pearson's Mint Patty Display cards, Gumball Display Cards and SunScreen cards. All of these items are explained in detail on our website. This is an excerpt of some of the information you could find there about the Kits you refer to:

How does it work?

It reduces the interior diameter of the columns to compensate for the smaller size of the Pearson’s Mint Patty and as a result reduces the possibility of the stacked peppermint patties from flipping sideways. It also extends the length of the columns for some vending machine types to reduce the possibility of double vends and / or jams by not letting the Pearson’s Mint Patties slide underneath the carousel of columns.

C-N-A Vending of NEPA

cna vending..please email me.. then ill email you back with a picture of the machine I have to make sure the kit will work in the machine I have. If it does Ill buy a kit and a display card..thanks alot. sprint54fan@yahoo.com

cna vending..please email me.. then ill email you back with a picture of the machine I have to make sure the kit will work in the machine I have. If it does Ill buy a kit and a display card..thanks alot. sprint54fan@yahoo.com

Sprint54fan,

I sent you an email as requested.

Thanks

C-N-A Vending of NEPA

cnavending@verizon.net

Archived