Chicken Machine

T BIRD

I hope to see you at the show tbird!!I was talking about this machine with my wife and she remembers the original machine.I looked closer at the flier and it has a small foot print,so it`ll fit in a more locations.how long is the free eggs offer good for for your buddies at vendiscuss,forever perhaps??

I hope to see you at the show tbird!!I was talking about this machine with my wife and she remembers the original machine.I looked closer at the flier and it has a small foot print,so it`ll fit in a more locations.how long is the free eggs offer good for for your buddies at vendiscuss,forever perhaps??

Your wife remembers the original machine Antonio? Cool buddy!

I won't be at the show. I have too much to do back here. A bunch of us need to meet at some point moving forward. I am sure it will happen.

As far as the small footprint goes, it really helps expand the possibilities of where it can be placed.

The special on the 1000 free eggs will only last through the first 250 machines bought. It certainly is a tremendous help for the small vendor just starting out with limited cash.

Archived