EZCount costs and does anyone here use them

acvending

I just came across this item and was on their website. It looks interesting. They have three versions. One with just an internal LCD counter, the other with the abililty to upload to a PDA and the third also PDA capable but wirelessly up to 100ft. I found one thread on here from Sept related to it. Grumpy seemed to have some info on it and said the cost was $24 per head. I am trying to determine if that cost if for the original and if so what are the per head cost for the two upper models. Also, is anyone actually using these?

I've been also looking at them for my machines.  I seem to like the digital read one.  But im just wondering if they are 100% accurate.  I thk its great to have if you want a quick count right there on the spot, write it down then leave.  Guess it saves time on having to count the quarters, although i would count anyway to double check.  Im also interested to hear what people have to say about them.

I saw that thread Steve, I just wanted more information on price. The price of $24 per head is mentioned in that thread but I am not clear on which one the three versions of the EZCounter it applies to but I assume it is the for the base model without the wireless or PDA features.

This is a partial quote from the President of ezcount in an email he sent me in 10/9/2007 when large quantities of the EZcount RF meters are ordered, the software will be free. ($1500.00 value) The EZcount RF Meters will have a retail target price of $25.00 per meter.

But the target date is not till the end of first quarter 2008, I have had no further contact from them so I'm guessing it is not available yet.

Steve (Casseri) maybe you could send an email to Presidet of Ezcount Elliott Porco  elliottporco@ezcount.com inviting him to Vendiscuss NEW manufacture section to answer questions and promote his product. Did you notice I created more work for you and a new category. :)

Grumpy

I just came across this item and was on their website. It looks interesting. They have three versions. One with just an internal LCD counter, the other with the abililty to upload to a PDA and the third also PDA capable but wirelessly up to 100ft. I found one thread on here from Sept related to it. Grumpy seemed to have some info on it and said the cost was $24 per head. I am trying to determine if that cost if for the original and if so what are the per head cost for the two upper models. Also, is anyone actually using these?