Shootin Hoops

RGCV

I picked up 4 Shootin Hoops machines this weekend. My question is regarding the discoloring or fading of the white plastic pieces. On one machine the plastic seems to be whiter than the others. Has anyone had this problem before and if so did you find a solution?

post-1-0-52687700-1299014275_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-82203400-1299014279_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-40300000-1299014284_thumb.jpg

I picked up 4 Shootin Hoops machines this weekend. My question is regarding the discoloring or fading of the white plastic pieces. On one machine the plastic seems to be whiter than the others. Has anyone had this problem before and if so did you find a solution?

i have one of these i used white spray paint on the white pieces and blk on the rest looked like new

hope this helps

alan

Does anyone know what to do with the clear plastic part when it's scratched up? Some twit decided to vandalize my machine, and I don't think I can get a replacement anywhere...all I've done is use some Novus polish but it's still pretty bad.

Does anyone know what to do with the clear plastic part when it's scratched up? Some twit decided to vandalize my machine, and I don't think I can get a replacement anywhere...all I've done is use some Novus polish but it's still pretty bad.

Go to the auto parts store and buy a headlight restoration kit. It'll have everything you need. Use the heaviest grit paper to remove the deepest scratches and work your way to the lighter grits. Just pretend it's a headlight lens and follow the instructions. It should come out great. I've done this with a few of our bulk machines and it worked great.

Go to the auto parts store and buy a headlight restoration kit. It'll have everything you need. Use the heaviest grit paper to remove the deepest scratches and work your way to the lighter grits. Just pretend it's a headlight lens and follow the instructions. It should come out great. I've done this with a few of our bulk machines and it worked great.

Thanks Jeremy, I'll try that out.

Archived