What would you offer?

sprint54fan

Found 13 seaga triples and 4 vendstars on craigslist.. guy wants 40.00 each for the seagas and 35.00 each for the vendstars or 575.00 for all..

machines are in good condition and come with keys..location ready..

what should be the bottom dollar I offer for whole lot..

Yes, that's a fair asking price. You could also resell some and make your money back plus some.

Only concern I would have is do the Seaga's have gumball or capsule wheels in them? Could cost a decent amount to upgrade them.

Yes, that's a fair asking price. You could also resell some and make your money back plus some.

Only concern I would have is do the Seaga's have gumball or capsule wheels in them? Could cost a decent amount to upgrade them.

Some come with the gumball wheel some dont. He told me he would do 500.00 cash for all.. I offered 425.00.. waiting on his reply.. Id go to 500.00 but I love lowballing :) lol

Some come with the gumball wheel some dont. He told me he would do 500.00 cash for all.. I offered 425.00.. waiting on his reply.. Id go to 500.00 but I love lowballing :) lol

We settled on 450.00 cash.. pick them up tomorrow or Saturday.. now I need to find more locations :)

Archived