Beaver Vendors

grumpy

Are there any beaver vendors out there that can share there vend amount settings for different products. I have a guide line from the old vendor but the settings may date back twenty years and I would like to update them as I reorganize the route. My interest is not so much in cost per vend but the amount that is vended at different settings for different products.

Eg.

Choco almonds cut wing at 4 set to notch 2

Zingy Zaps notch 3

Grumpy

Also to any explanation of the different conversions would be really helpful, shallow, deep, about 4 or 5 gumball and bouncy balls conversion.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know about everyone else, but I think for simplicity, and good customer relations I set my machines wide open.

Umm, I have a postal scale that I use to vend different amounts and then check the cost. My PMM's are set a bit lower than other products, but mainly I try to keep my cost per vend below .09 cents (USD), and still give my customers what they percieve to be a good deal. I have ladies in an office that really like getting the MM Dark and I am able to vend them a good amount for .25 (USD). They get more from my machines with two vends, .50 (USD), than with a .75 (USD) vend from a traditional full line vending machine for a packaged product. I still make good profit and they are happy.

I don't know about opening the machine wide open. I think you should always know the cost per vend and keep it within a range acceptable to you. If you need to make more money, you will need to close the machines up a bit, but a good medium setting seems to be fair and profitable.

I don't know about everyone else, but I think for simplicity, and good customer relations I set my machines wide open.

Umm, I have a postal scale that I use to vend different amounts and then check the cost. My PMM's are set a bit lower than other products, but mainly I try to keep my cost per vend below .09 cents (USD), and still give my customers what they percieve to be a good deal. I have ladies in an office that really like getting the MM Dark and I am able to vend them a good amount for .25 (USD). They get more from my machines with two vends, .50 (USD), than with a .75 (USD) vend from a traditional full line vending machine for a packaged product. I still make good profit and they are happy.

I don't know about opening the machine wide open. I think you should always know the cost per vend and keep it within a range acceptable to you. If you need to make more money, you will need to close the machines up a bit, but a good medium setting seems to be fair and profitable.

I try to set my machines up to vend the recomended amount that people here suggest.sometimes I`ll give a little more depending on the product and commission given.the prices of all food has gone up and it seems that it`s going to catch up the candy industry sooner rather then later.

850 count gum skyrocketed at  sams.

oddly it comes up only at over 18$ SHIPPED online, but when I click on the link I can`t order it.