5 for 150

Hey all we are blowing and going still and not sure why I got some calls asking if I was still in the biz...but yeah still have me and hand full of guys working loc's.

Got about 30 repeat clients on the books and another 30 that order here and there with plenty of room for more

pricing going like this

5 for 150 with 1 replacement and of course if they turn ya away we replace and 15 dollar replacements after that...if you dont need all 5 loc's at once we'll send what you need and the rest as you need.

full line soda is 100 deposit and once you go look at the lock and close the deal you tell me what it's worth...200 min and 500 max

You can just pay at my payment page on the web site

www.eddiebauervending.com and we will get you in rotation right away

call me if you need...that 1 800 service I was using went out of biz so disregard that

ALSO MAN I AM RARELY HERE SO PLEASE EMAIL ME OR CALL ME...IF YOU LEAVE A MSG HERE MAYBE A WEEK BEFORE I SEE IT LOL

Not because I dont like getting on here just have alot of irons in the fire and one less place to ck on a daily basis helps a lot

eddie bauer jr 832-883-4479

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

here is a prime example...just email me the question LOL I just happend to be on here yes we locate in Canada

Eddie,

How about taking a moment to setup your notification preferences so you'll get an email when someone replies? That way good info can be available here as well to help others and you'll know when to check in.

A direct email to you will not help the next guy with the same question.

• 1 month later...

Eddie,

How about taking a moment to setup your notification preferences so you'll get an email when someone replies? That way good info can be available here as well to help others and you'll know when to check in.

A direct email to you will not help the next guy with the same question.

Eddie...if you're checking the board could you PM me?

Anyone hear from Eddie lately? It's been a long while since I've gotten an email from him.

I e-mailed him 2 days ago asking if his 5 for 150 was still good and he responded quickly and said it was, and sounded very eager to drum up some business

I e-mailed him 2 days ago asking if his 5 for 150 was still good and he responded quickly and said it was, and sounded very eager to drum up some business

I'll have to check my junk filter to see if I've just missed his replies. Glad to know he's still out there.

Archived