Hi everyone!

Dude

Hello all, I am new vending but have been researching for the past 3 months or so. I am learning though I am still uncertain of many things, but I think I am ready to take the plunge, slowly that is.

I am not sure if it's appropriate to ask here, but I do have a couple questions and wondering if I am being realistic here.

I plan to get either beaver or northwestern, probably northwestern though because sams club carries them. I want to to start with with maybe 5 double heads and use a locator to help me find a place for them. I am not sure what to budget for my business plan, but with 5 double heads what on average(I know this is subjective to area, just looking for ballpark) should I be earning monthly?

I am figuring at least $50($10 per double head) a month but I am not sure if this too low, too high, etc I can see it's all about volume with bulk machines but I am not sure how many doubles heads per month should realistically earn in a decent location(not looking for inflated figures). Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Look forward to discussing with you!

Hey Dude. Welcome aboard.

Try not to analyze too much. The averages that everyone has will be all over the place. Some have been in it longer and have made wise decisions that a new guy couldn't possibly make.

Having said that, do as much reading on hear that you can. Ask all the questions you want. Most have been answered but if you feel it is not answered well enough then ask again.

What you have in mind of an average is attainable. You may not reach it with your first machines but it is attainable. You might just have to change a product.

A good starting plan is to start with a reputable machine such as Northwestern, Oak, or the A&A equals.

Also start with singles/doubles and grow from there.

Good luck and if I can help you don't hesitate to ask.

thanks for the advice Kelly & Hillbilly. I was going to look at a wowie zowie(i posted about it in the bulk forum) for $700 but I may just start with some northwestern or oak machines and see what happens.

There is a guy nearby selling an Oak and Seaga, keys & locks for both machines., he want's $80 for each which seems a little steep from what i've read on the forum what do you think? would these be worth $160 or should I be paying less?

Here's what they look like.

3n13kb3l55V25Q55R1b39710822153fa61d89.jpg

3k53o03l25Z55W25X0b39f3332bb1aff4114d.jpg

Welcome Dude.

I have learned from being on this forum that you should only pay $20 to $30 dollars per head for used equipment. Another thing that I have been doing is keeping a close eye on Ebay and Craigslist you can get some good deals on equipment as well as bulk routes that may come up for sale in your area.

Hello Noved. I actually found these on craiglist, I am going to call in a minute and haggle and see what he/she says. I know that oaks have a good rep for quality and I have found sites off of google that sell Oak parts, so I know I will be able to repair those if anything happens, while I have been doing research on vending I have heard the name Seaga pop up a few times I think but never in deep discussion. Are these as good as the oaks or should I just buy the Oak and leave the Seaga for someone else?

Archived