NEED HELP

Agapevending

I just got a new Location form Eddie.

I'll get it out monday. it is a restaurant. . I was thinking about Gum balls and Silly bands sesne I have a lot of them right now

and or would something else be better. I haven't had a restaurant before . So any help you guys can provide would be great

I have the perfect solution a 5 way rack. (2) Two inch toys, gum balls, BB and a one inch

Silly bands are dead; try bb's or a one inch.

Silly bands are dead; try bb's or a one inch.

I might add get rid of the silly bands or anything that is not selling in a mystery mix.

Avoid candy, it usually sucks wind in a restaurant. For a double, go with gumballs and a toy. For a quick and inexpensive toy to start with, maybe start with a Fun Time self vending mix or make you own self vending mix with Puzzle Balls and Sport Balls for example.

IMO, and as stated by havending, you will want to upgrade the restaurant to a commission rack at some point. If you don't, someone else will eventually take over your spot. Restaurants are prime locations for all types of vendors and some can get pretty agressive - especially with the charity machines.

Avoid candy, it usually sucks wind in a restaurant. For a double, go with gumballs and a toy. For a quick and inexpensive toy to start with, maybe start with a Fun Time self vending mix or make you own self vending mix with Puzzle Balls and Sport Balls for example.

IMO, and as stated by havending, you will want to upgrade the restaurant to a commission rack at some point. If you don't, someone else will eventually take over your spot. Restaurants are prime locations for all types of vendors and some can get pretty agressive - especially with the charity machines.

Before it becomes commission it will have to make like 100 bucks or more by itself. I have never seen any my machine s make that much yet in all the years I've been doing this. Not say it can't happen. I have had a couple of places that told me they wanted 75% of what the machine made. And then try to tell me some one told them that. I picked up my Machine and walked out the door. Or never took it out of the truck.

Start with what you have and then switch out the low producing product.

I'm thinking right now I run the silly bands and then mix it with something else later when the money is there to do it, Keeping it all Debt free

Archived