What cold food Items to try and where to get them?

sbishop

I have 3 cold food satilite machines with 20 selections. I have never used them. I just landed a motel that wants one in the loby.

They do not do breakfast and want some vending options for their customers. I have been looking around sams and everything I see need to be frozen, not refrigerated.

What could I sell aand where can I get it?

I have 3 cold food satilite machines with 20 selections. I have never used them. I just landed a motel that wants one in the loby.

They do not do breakfast and want some vending options for their customers. I have been looking around sams and everything I see need to be frozen, not refrigerated.

What could I sell aand where can I get it?

Re those the USI menu marts?

The frozen stuff at Sam`s will work fine, did it for years. Put them in frozen with 14 day epiration.

Re those the USI menu marts?

The frozen stuff at Sam`s will work fine, did it for years. Put them in frozen with 14 day epiration.

When I get home I'll check the model.

I thought about doing that with the frozen stuff, but wanted see if anyone else was doing it.

Mission is spot on with you best option. Vistar and Vendors Supply have a bigger variety of frozen. You could look for a fresh food provider in your area that prepares food for vending operators.

I would not do a cold food machine in a hotel unless it is a high occupancy hotel and leans towards the lower end clientele. Even then I would do my best to stay away from cold food machines in these type of accounts. You can take a profitable account and turn it into a break even proposition at best or you may even loose money.

If you do it be sure you have a clear understanding with the hotel owner or management that it is on a trial basis and if it does not make money that you can pull it without fear of loosing the entire account. Also I would not include the cold food machine in any comission agreement.

sbishop, aren't you in the Houston area? If so, Vistar has a distribution center there and I'm pretty sure you can pick up an order there without having to order a lot of stuff. Might be worth checking into.

That would be great, but I am in El Paso, Its just a little down the road LOL

Archived