Bought Empty Capsules

noved1

I made that mistake with the 2 inch tattoo and it bombed too.I am having a real dilema I have more then enough 1 inch toys, but this offer is the lowest I have seen 1 inch from a distributor.ecspecially for a great seller like ninjas.

A while back, I thought about capping some tattoos from RI Novelty into a 2 inch cap. But Bob Butler (the master of home made mixes) warned against it. Funny how those tats best sell in a flat sleeve and not a cap.

I tried those Ninjas (and even Aliens) a while back. Neither did very well except in a few select locations. So I just let them sell out at those few places. May not be looking too good for the future of those Ninjas at A&A. Too bad. They are a quality product but the kids just aren't into them in most places. Maybe A&A needs to develop a squishie Ninja! lol

That's reassuring to know Mr.Granger! I figured he must be worth it, plus I figured the cost is roughly 16c per item, so for 50c a piece that should be a nice ROI if I can sell all or most of them.

I got some Ninja and some of the Alien Mix. I am going to try a .25 mix at my ice cream shop while I wait for Domo to get restocked in CA. Domo is well worth the extra price to me since he's so popular now. I vend Domo for .50 and still he runs out.

Wow! Sounds like Domo may be the next Zoo Mania/Squishland blow out product. Although we never like sellouts, selling out a bowl at 50 cents is a nice pickup. Wish more toys would sell at 50 cents like that. Tell A&A to speed up those boats from China!

Wow! Sounds like Domo may be the next Zoo Mania/Squishland blow out product. Although we never like sellouts, selling out a bowl at 50 cents is a nice pickup. Wish more toys would sell at 50 cents like that. Tell A&A to speed up those boats from China!

I think I'll try some of those Domo on my next buy in a few weeks. I am getting a bunch of 1" caps from Agape and I am going to use them to cap the remaining silly bandz I have to mix in with my mystery mix stuff. I am also going to mix in the remainder of my Homies and Football junk in with a 2" boys mix, and start putting out my baseball helmets and stickers at my gas stations at the end of the month. I am really considering using only 50 cent mechs for one inch from here on out, running them next to 850 gum for a quarter. Some locations I know that won't fly, but you never know until you try it.

I probably should keep the Domo a secret so those of you in my area don't kill my best seller, but a good thing only lasts so long. I am sure they will loose some of the hot factor in a few months anyway. But I have noticed new Domo sites popping up so maybe he's only heating up now. Who knows? The Sumo Domo is the #1 favorite and often people will continue to buy until they get one of those. A big reason I sold so many.

sav-on-closeouts.com has some penny items that fit into the 1 inch capsule. erasers, pony tail holders, smiley foam rings etc...mix them in with a mix from aa or cardinal and it will cut your cost.

How is the quality of sav-on-closeouts.com? Did anyone get their order? How fast do you get it? Those sticky frogs seem like a good deal. I might get some of those for .05 each.

How is the quality of sav-on-closeouts.com? Did anyone get their order? How fast do you get it? Those sticky frogs seem like a good deal. I might get some of those for .05 each.

Does the .05 include shipping?

If not, unless you are selling the 1" at .50, .05 cost sounds kind of high.

Shipping will add a little and the cost of caps will also add a couple of cents.

Factor time spent capping and this doesn't sound very appealing compared to the quality stuff you can get already capped from respectable wholesalers at that price range.

Does the .05 include shipping?

If not, unless you are selling the 1" at .50, .05 cost sounds kind of high.

Shipping will add a little and the cost of caps will also add a couple of cents.

Factor time spent capping and this doesn't sound very appealing compared to the quality stuff you can get already capped from respectable wholesalers at that price range.

Well I do have a box of caps already, and I'd have to buy $100 to get free shipping. But I was thinking of getting some neon balls at .05 each and .05 sticky frogs, add some erasers to fill out and I could get to $100 easily. But I'm inclined to play it safe and stick to my usual suspects.

Archived