Ordering Location from KS

Dude

I am in the process of finalizing my order but not sure what's the best option for the zip search radius.

I was thinking of trying something close to home(locating 1 single gumball head to start) to save gas, but I am debating if my chances are a lot higher to get better location as KS says if I allow them to search a larger area.

So I am torn between trying to nail something around down the street(not literally, well unless they could heh) or take a location even if it's an 30min+ drive from home, assuming it's profitable enough.

If you live in a city/urban area I would go one zip at a time. Rural is a different story. The more businesses, the more likely they get a yes. I would stick as close to home as possible starting out.

Ok I narrowed it down to a 4-5 surrounding cities. My city is pretty rough so I don't trust having my stuff around here.

Also I talked to a local theatre group that does local community work for at risk kids and gets them involved in theatre, dancing, etc and as I musicians I had to call them, he sound enthused about the vending program $1 per head. I talked to KS about this on their chat program and they said I need a letter from the owner stating we are partners and they are in fact getting paid and everything is legit, which is cool with me, but what exactly should I asked them to say? can it be brief or do locations want a lot of details and multple pages?

Dude, this would be great to support a local charity. If it were me I would write the letter and review with the charity, and have them sign it.you'll need to make a label with the charities name and pirpose for your machine. Do the kids they help have a place where they meet? If some maybe your first location.

Yes I am very happy to be working with them and they seem to be very happy about the idea too. I just got an email from him saying he will make and mail me some stickers and a letter but will take about 2 weeks because they are in the middle of putting on a fairly sized show with their kids, but he assured me he will get on it asap.

I will have have to call KS and tell them they can wait a few weeks before locating for me.

Nothing against locators, but it sounds to me like you already landed this location on your own.

Ask him if you can go ahead and stick your machine in there.

Get everything else in order for the next one. Then give Rob a call.

Archived